realme launched the realme 3 Pro in the country back in April running ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie). realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently. This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme 3 Pro.
Updates rolled out for the realme 3 Pro so far,
- [Jan 30, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 vRMX1851EX_11.C.02 to realme 3 Pro widely. [Download Link]
- [Jan 20, 2020]: realme has started rolling out a new RMX1851EX_11.C.02 update. The update weighs 541 MBs in size and fixes camera crash issue along with other minor bug fixes to improve the system stability.
- [Jab 17, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 to realme 3 Pro. The update comes as RMX1851EX_11.C.01, weighs 3.52 GBs in size and brings all the new features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing technology) and more. Check out this post to learn about new features that realme UI brings to realme 3 Pro.
- [Dec 13, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1851EX_11.A.21 with December security patch. The update weighs about 270 MBs in size, adds a dark mode quick switch toggle in the notification panel and brings multiple bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Nov 25, 2019]: realme 3 Pro will be upgraded to Android 10 based realme UI in January 2020, confirms realme.
- [Oct 31, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1851EX_11.A.20 with October security patch. This update brings new charging animation, system-wide dark mode, realme laboratory and more. [Download Link]
- [Sep 30, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1851EX_11_A.19 with September 2019 security patch. The update weighs about 276 MBs in size and brings digital wellbeing, redesigned notification center interface, clone app support for more third-party apps including PayTM, Google Pay, PhonePe, Amazon, Flipkart and ability to display screen on time.
- [Sep 13, 2019]: realme 3 Pro will be upgraded to Android 10 in Q1 2020, confirms realme.
- [June 5, 2019]: realme releases Android Pie based kernel source codes for realme 3 Pro.
RMX1851EX_11.C.01 changelogs ,
[Visuals] • Updated UI to realme UI • Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient. [Smart Sidebar] • Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation. • Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
• Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
• Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
• Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0] • Optimized: New Android 10 navigation gestures
• Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added whole new charging animation.
• Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Added pause feature for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimized system built-in ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.[Games]
• Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimized loading animation for Game Space.[Homescreen]
• Added new live wallpapers.
• Added artistic wallpapers.
• Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
• Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
• Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
• Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
• Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.[Security]
• Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.[Tools]
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
•Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Added audio source selection for screen recording
• Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
• Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab