OPPO announced Reno3 5G and Reno3 Pro 5G smartphones back in December last year. Today it has announced new Reno3 5G Vitality Edition, which has a water-drop notch, but with a Snapdragon 765G, 8GB of RAM, runs ColorOS 7 based on Android 10, gradient design and have support for 5G standalone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks.
OPPO Reno3 5G Vitality Edition specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 116-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 160.3×74.3×7.96mm; Weight: 181g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4025mAh (Typical) / 3935mAh (minimum) battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging
The OPPO Reno3 5G Vitality Edition comes in Black, White and Gold colors, is priced at 2999 yuan (US$ 429 / Rs. 30,620 approx.) and will be available in China starting from February 14th.