After teasing the phone and ‘Notifiy me’ page on its website, Samsung has confirmed that it will launch the Galaxy Note10 Lite smartphone in India on January 21st. To remind you the phones pack a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, in-display fingerprint scanner, 32-megapixel front camera inside the tiny punch-hole and a 4500mAh battery with support for 25w fast charging. It features the signature Bluetooth S Pen with Air Commands.
Powered by Exynos 9810 SoC, it has a 3.5mm audio jack, 12MP main camera with OIS, 12MP ultra-wide and a 12MP Telephoto camera.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 394ppi
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 (Quad 2.7GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) 10nm processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 76.1 x 163.7 x 8.7mm; Weight: 199g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Galaxy Note10 Lite comes in Aura Glow, Aura Black and Aura Red colors and is rumored to start at Rs. 35,990. We should know all the details when the phone is launched next Tuesday.