New Vivo’s iQOO 5G smartphone with model number V1955A has been certified by TENAA, which is rumored to be iQOO 3. This reveals a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, 2.84GHz processor, which should be Snapdragon 865 7nm SoC, up to 12GB RAM, 64MP + 13MP + 13MP + 2MP quad rear cameras and 16MP front camera.
It also reveals 4370mAh battery. 3C certification revealed 55W Super FlashCharge fast charging for the phone.
Vivo iQOO 3 (V1955A) rumored specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB/6GB/12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP primary camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, LED flash + 13MP ultra wide sensor, 13MP Periscope lens for 5X Optical zoom, 10X digital zoom, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.51×74.88×9.16mm; Weight:214.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4370mAh battery with 55W Super FlashCharge
iQOO already confirmed that it will launch Snapdragon 865-powered 5G phone in India this month, so it could be this one.