Vivo introduced the NEX 3 smartphone back in September last year, and now it is gearing up to unveil the NEX 3S 5G smartphone in China on March 10th. This will retain the 6.89-inch waterfall screen with the left and right sides curved close to 90 degrees, with a 99.6% ultra-high screen ratio, according to the image.
TENAA certification has confirmed Snapdragon 865 SoC and a slightly smaller 4250mAh battery for the phone, while other specifications including 16-megapixel pop-up camera triple rear cameras with 64-megapixel main sensor, 13-megapixel 120° ultra wide-angle sensor and a 13-megapixel telephoto lens will remain the same.
Vivo NEX 3S 5G rumored specifications
- 6.89-inch (1080 × 2256 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 100% P3 wide color gamut, HDR10, 800 nit brightness
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0) internal memory, 12GB RAM with 512GB (UFS 3.0) internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 13MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, 13MP telephoto lens for 2x optical zoom, 10x digital zoom
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4377A Hi-Fi DAC
- Dimensions:167.44×76.14×9.4mm ; Weight: 219.5g
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4250mAh battery with 44W ultra-fast charging
The Vivo NEX 3S 5G will also come in new color as shown in the image, in addition to Black and White. We should know the price when it goes official next week.