Vivo has announced X30 and X30 Pro flagship smartphones at an event in China few hours back, as it had promised. These packs a 6.44-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 2.98mm punch-hole that houses a 32-megapixel camera, is powered by Samsung Exynos 980 with support for liquid cooling, run Android Pie with FuntouchOS 10. The X30 packs a 64MP main camera lens along with 8MP wide-angle lens and a 32MP portrait lens for 50mm equivalent full frame focal length, while the X30 Pro features an additional 13-megapixel periscope lens instead of the portrait lens for 5x loss-less zoom.
Both these have a glass back, in-display fingerprint scanner and a 4350mAh battery with support for 33w fast charging.
Vivo X30 and X30 Pro specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 1200 nit brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 980 8nm processor with Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, Dual LED flash + 8MP 120° ultra wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 32MP Portrait lens with f/2.0 aperture, 13MP Periscope lens for 5X Optical zoom, 10X digital zoom, f/3.0 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 74.10×158.45×8.80mm; Weight:196.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4350mAh (typical) battery with 33W Fast charging
The Vivo X30 and X30 Pro come in Black, Blue and Pink colors. The X30 is priced at 3298 yuan (US$ 471 / Rs. 33,450 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 8GB + 256GB costs 3598 yuan (US$ 514 / Rs. 36,490 approx.), X30 Pro 5G 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version is priced at 3998 yuan (US$ 571 / Rs. 40,550 approx.) and the 8GB + 256GB costs 4298 yuan US$ 614 / Rs. 43,590 approx.). These are now available for order and will be available from December 24 in China.