Vivo has announced Z6 5G, the company’s first mid-range 5G smartphone in China. It packs a 6.57-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90.74% screen-to-body ratio, a 3.85mm tiny punch-hole that houses a 16-megapixel camera sensor. It is powered by Snapdragon 765G with up to 8GB RAM and has support for liquid cooling to reduce the temperature by up to 10°C. The phone runs Android 10 with vivo’s own Funtouch OS 10, and features quad rear cameras that includes 48MP main camera with f/1.79 aperture, 8MP 112° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP 4cm super macro lens and a 2MP portrait lens.
The phone has a 3D curved back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 44W ultra-fast flash charge fast charging that can charge the phone up to 70% in 35 minutes and 100% in 65 minutes.
Vivo Z6 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 112° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 1163.99×75.71×9.16mm; Weight: 201g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4880mAh (Minimum) battery with 44W ultra-fast flash charge
The Vivo Z6 5G comes in Aurora Black, Silver and Ice Blue colors, is priced at 2198 yuan (US$ 313 / Rs. 22,524) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2598 (US$ 370 / Rs. 26,620). It will be available for order in China starting from tomorrow, February 29th.