How to Apply for a Voter ID Cards in Gujarat?
In India, Voter ID Cards are issued by the Election Commission of India (ECI). The ECI is an autonomous constitutional body. It is responsible for conducting elections to the Parliament, state legislatures and local authorities every five years. It also announces election dates and schedules for other elected offices like the president, prime minister, etc.
Voter ID Cards are needed for voting in Indian elections and have other uses, such as obtaining a passport or getting entry into a bar or club where you need identification. For example, a Voter ID cards can be used at airports when you don’t have your passport but still need to get on board your flight because this document contains your photo and your date of birth (DOB).
New voter id card application form online registration Gujarat
Applying for a new Voter ID cards in Gujarat is straightforward. You can apply for a new Voter ID cards by filling up an application form online, visiting the electoral office, or even visiting the election commission website. However, before you start applying for a new voter ID card, you need to know the eligibility criteria for applying.
To apply for a new voter ID card application form online registration in Gujarat, you must be 18 years old on or before 1st July of that year. You should also have stayed at your current address continuously during this period and not shifted elsewhere until after 18 years!
Steps to Apply for Voter ID Card Online in Gujarat
- Visit the official website of the state election commission and search for the Voter ID Cards online application form.
- Fill up an online application form with all required details, including your name, date of birth, address and other information as asked by the election commission officer on your receipt slip at the time of applying for a Voter ID cards in Gujarat.
- Pay an amount of Rs 30 through net banking or debit cards to receive a receipt number along with other necessary documents like proof of identity etc. within a few days after submitting your application form successfully on their website (https://ecionlineregistrationgujaratpwdtransportwatersectorscommissionerofficeofgpseniorofficial/)
- ) Receive your Voter Aadhaar Card within two weeks from the submission date!
Steps to Apply for Voter ID Card by Visiting Electoral Office in Gujarat
- You must go to the electoral office and submit your application and all necessary documents.
- The officer will check your records, and if everything is in place, you will be given a receipt copy.
- The original copy will be sent to the concerned district office where you reside, while the receipt copy will be sent back to you.
documents required for voter id card offline
- You will need an Aadhaar card.
- You need a PAN card.
- A driving license is also necessary.
- A passport, ration card, marriage certificate, LIC policy/pension papers and birth certificate are other documents you can submit to get the voter ID card in Gujarat.
You can apply for a voter id card in Gujarat online or offline.
You can apply for a voter id cards in Gujarat online or offline. The application forms are available on the official website of the Election Commission of India, and you can also download them from there. After filling out this form and submitting it to the officials, you will be given an acknowledgement slip which must be handed over to them at the time of receiving your photo ID.
You can also visit a nearby Voter Registration Centre in person and submit your application there if you do not want to go through all this process online.
The Voter ID Cards is a document that allows you to vote in elections. This card is issued by the Election Commission of India and can be obtained online or offline, depending on your preference.